Top IT Outsourcing Managed Service Providers in the US – 2020
Outsourcing refers to the process of engaging a third party individual or company outside of your organization (internationally or locally) to handle specific business activities for your organization. Outsourcing is a common business practice that permits companies, both big and small, to grow without making any huge investments.
On the other hand, IT outsourcing refers to the practice of hiring resources from outside of an organization in order to handle particular information technology functions. These days we find that companies mostly outsource data storage as they find it less expensive to contract a third party when compared to the huge expense of purchasing and then maintaining their own data storage devices and facilities. The most commonly outsourced IT functions include:
- Web development
- Technical support
- Database development and management
- Software and application development
- Website/application maintenance or management.
Types of IT Outsourcing
There are different types of IT outsourcing that are defined based on where the outsourced work takes place. Outsourcing can be broadly categorized into three key categories based on location and these include: Nearshore Outsourcing, Onshore Outsourcing, and Offshore Outsourcing
This type of outsourcing service involves the handing over of tasks to a company based in the home country or neighboring region.
- Key benefits of local companies
- Easily accessible
- Easy to control
- Live in the same time zone
- Speak the same language
This type of outsourcing involves getting the work done by professionals or companies that are based in countries with minimal time differences or similar time zones. For instance, several United States companies outsource work to Mexico and Canada. This type of outsourcing is considered to be an ideal choicefor projects requiring experimental tasks and unique concepts. Your company’s service or product will be completely developed and also entirely supported by the team.
- Cost saving
- High efficiency
- Cultural and language similarities
- Geographical proximity
- Less or no time zone difference
With this type of IT outsourcing, the company hires an individual from another country or a third party to execute specific tasks for your business, typically to leverage cost benefits.
You may have a very unique and innovative business idea but you may not know how to execute it. This is where outsourcing becomes a huge advantage. This type of IT outsourcing will help in enhancing your business as the tasks are executed by highly skilled professionals. As a business owner, you will be able to concentrate on fulfilling other business objectives.
With offshore outsourcing, the operational cost can be reduced. You can make your payment only after the task is complete.
24/7 customer support
With offshore outsourcing, you will be able to connect with your customers spread all over the world as you provide them round-the-clock assistance.
Top IT Outsourcing Managed Service Providers – 2020
Network Medics will provide you a technology plan, support from a highly certified team of professionals, and a regular cadence of updated meetings. This IT outsourcing company offers VitalCare Managed IT Services that focus on helping your company with the monitoring, support and consulting essential for business development.
- Project planning and management
- Help desk and remote support
- Application hosting
- Office 365
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Proactive and reactive onsite support
- Cloud hosting and local servers
- Management of computers, servers, Wi-Fi, and network security
- Hardware, licensing and software procurement along with warranty tracking
- Anti-Malware, Antivirus, SPAM, and content-filtering protection
- Secure remote connection to systems and servers
- Client concierge services accompanied with technology planning and vendor advocacy
- Round-the-clock monitoring of servers, network equipment, and workstations
This IT outsourcing service provider offers expert advice to help solve complex technology and business challenges. The company develops and maintains a professional and relational trust with its clients.
- Business-driven approach helps clients increase customer engagement and attack market-share
- Help clients to accelerate software delivery
- Define strategies to deliver high-end, flexible commerce solutions to improve channel revenue
- Help clients compete and win, transforming organizations to improve speed, agility, innovation, customer-centricity, and collaboration
- Work alongside clients to detect and implement winning strategies, aligning resources and technology to fulfill their overall mission
RMON Networks, Inc.
This company outsources IT services to medium and small businesses that want to augment their in-house IT staff or do not have a dedicated IT staff. This is achieved by constantly bringing about improvements in the value of its services and allowing its customers to be more productive, efficient, and satisfied with their technology investments.
- Generate savings
- Increase profitability
- Enhance operational efficiency
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Simplify your IT environment
- Optimize your investments
- Reduce capital and operational expenses
This IT outsourcing service provider specializes in offering managed services at a reasonable cost. The company believes in providing a service that exceeds its client’s expectations by delivering innovative technology focused on solutions and based on the client’s mission and values.
- Data Backup and disaster recovery
- Enhance network security
- Live remote support
- Bulletproof backup
- Focus on your business
- Round-the-clock monitoring
- Operating expense reduction
- Increase operating efficiencies
mindSHIFT, a Ricoh company, is an IT outsourcing and cloud services provider that supports its clients with customized and trusted technology solutions. Personalized care is provided for all IT needs.
- Boost up productivity with smart email, communication and collaboration tools
- Employ integrated technology solutions specifically designed for addressing extremely complex business challenges
- Identify, implement and manage the IT essentials for your company.