Technical Support | 612.315.7177
If you landed here, you must be having a problem. We are here to help. Technical support from our help desk is available to our VitalCare Managed IT Services customers from 7:00am – 7:00pm, Monday through Friday unless you have the 24/7 support package. Please use the following form to email our help desk support team and your ticket will be serviced by the next available technician.
If you are experiencing a major network emergency that effects the entire organization, please call 612.315.7177.
You have submitted to many forms, so you're likely a bot, please call the support line.
A few things to remember…
- A technical support client portal is also offered as part of the VitalCare Managed IT Services contract. To access the portal, please click “Client Portal” in the upper right corner and use the credentials provided during your onboarding meeting. Feel free to use the form above to request your credentials again.
- Server and infrastructure maintenance will be performed on a scheduled monthly or quarterly basis based on need. Maintenance will always be scheduled well in advance, as downtime is usually required. It is possible your issue is related to a scheduled outage that your internal IT contact should be aware of.
Servers and network infrastructure are monitored 24/7/365.
- Tickets are automatically created after an alert is received. Tickets are worked on the by next available technician during business hours, or the on-call technician after business hours.
- If you are experiencing an issue that requires an onsite visit, feel free to note that in your request and our technical service coordinator which review upcoming availability to assist in person – we do like stopping by to see you!
- Calling outside of the 7am-7pm help desk time frame may be subject to additional after hours billing.