Achieve Your Potential with Our Technology Careers.
We have a passion for creating fun and challenging technology careers alongside a supportive work environment for our talented staff – and their families. We are an employee-focused company which in turn creates a high quality product for our customers. Continuing education and certifications are the primary driver to continually increase the level of our service and support.
Over the years our methodology has proven that if our employees are well taken care of – from 401K to education – our clients ultimately see amazing results. If you have a passion for learning, keeping up on your technology nunchakus skills, working hard, playing hard and have an obsession for technology – you have landed on the correct career page. Take a look around at the website, social media, and hopefully you will see that Network Medics’ employees are the most talented, certified, personable, loyal and ethical people around.
Choose Your Adventure:
> Apply With the Boring Webform
> Apply With the Webform HR Isn’t Fond Of
Currently we are looking for talented folks in the following areas:
Help Desk Technicians – 1-3 years of relevant IT experience
Technology careers that provide help desk support and technology troubleshooting to clients in the areas of backup, desktop support, networks, security, and servers.
- Provide help desk support, diagnosis, and resolution planning for incoming phone call and emails.
- Coordinate incoming service desk tickets including assigning onsite service calls and ticket escalation as appropriate.
- Monitor and respond to software generated alerts.
- Configure and prepare computer systems and other hardware for delivery to clients.
- Participate in relevant vendor training to maintain up to date expertise.
Network Engineers – 5+ years of relevant IT experience
Are you still doing mostly help desk work? Feeling you’re becoming complacent? Is your supervisor keeping you below your potential? Looking around at new technology careers where your voice is heard and you can make a difference? If so, here are a few things to expect:
- Provide direct, client-facing technology consulting and support.
- Analyze and help evaluate client network configurations and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Assist Network Engineer II with projects and as requested.
- Assist solution building team with projects and as requested.
- Obtain and maintain certifications in accordance with the Engineer 2 track.